Aviation Safety Institute is a specialist aviation safety organisation that provides a range of safety management oversight, consulting, auditing and training services, that are available as either stand alone or integrated solutions. ASI consists of a strong and proactive management structure, together with a cadre of highly qualified, capable and experienced aviation safety professionals. Your safety is our business.
Our mission is training and supporting individuals and organisations to make valid risk based decisions to minimise adverse consequences in their operations.
- In perception and actuality, to be the premier independent proponent of aviation safety management in the South East Asia / Pacific region.
- To constantly develop our team to provide excellence in education and advisory services in aviation safety management that allows our customers to conduct successful and efficient businesses with a clear understanding of the risks implicit in their operations.
- To be consistently compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Professional Competence
- Duty of Care and Diligence
- Ethical behaviour
ASI’s team of Aviation Safety Specialists will :
- Ensure safety management systems comply with Regulatory requirements,
- Assist you in managing risk, and improve your operational safety,
- Bring order and structure, ensuring consistent safety standards in your operations,
ASI’s team offers a unique blend of experience and perspective gained throughout the industry.
With a focus on providing practical, high quality and cost efficient options, ASI tailors solutions to your specific circumstances and needs, and can provide complete safety oversight for your operations.
ASI provides you with a clearly defined risk-based understanding of the interrelationship between people, equipment, systems, processes and the environment of your operations, and which directly affect your business outcomes and will help you create and refine processes, capabilities and a culture that protects your people, assets and operations. We deliver solutions to enable you to achieve a performance based outcome approach to safety.
Our consultants’ well honed safety management skills are based on extensive practical experience from within civil and military safety departments, whilst ongoing participation in international safety seminars ensures we remain at the forefront of legislative, practical and theoretical issues. In combination with backgrounds as aviation professionals, ASI consultants are able to approach issues with an unparalleled degree of insight and understanding.
Aviation Safety Institute was established in 2008. It is independently owned and operated, and is located in Sydney, Australia.
We would be pleased to discuss how our services can benefit your organisation.